Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Menu

I asked the hubby where are we gonna celebrate the kiddo's birthday this Sunday. Her exact birthday is on January 17 (Monday) and I plan to bring in school for her classmates and teachers. So that's already been taken care of. We plan to spend this Sunday with our families. Hubby decided to held the celebration here at home. Nothing special. I'll just cook food and hopefully (his) family will come and join us. I doubt (haha) but let's see. Zitros will surely come (I hope). So what's cooking? I'll probably cook pancit for the neighbors (it's cheaper), spag and lasagna, siomai, fried chicken, fruit salad and bonaffe pie. I'm thinking of mixed veggies and patatim or caldereta. Hmm.. I'd better finalize my menu because Sunday is fast approaching.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:33 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +