Tuesday, February 8, 2011

which phone?

I notice everybody seem to have smart phones and android cell phones nowadays. And seeing the cell phone that I have, I'm so way behind. I still have the primitive ones--basic features phone like text messaging, camera, video and that's it. I'm thinking hoping to get the smart phone, touch screen with wifi. But I still can't make up my mind which brand and model. And the price also prevents me on getting one hahaha. Maybe I'll stick with my primitive phone for now and maybe I'll get an iTouch instead so the kiddo can play with it.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:34 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +