Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pic of the week

I'm always curious how well they turn a novel into the big screen. So after I watched 'The Lovely Bones', I tried to read the book. The movie is okay, although it made me cry all the time. And book seemed okay but only read the first few chapters. Unfortunately, my attention was distracted with something else and up until now, this task is still on pending. I'm thinking of returning the book to my sister instead because I still don't have any plans on reading it. Location: Krispy Kreme at SM Fairview. Picture taken: {03.20.10}

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:00 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +