Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Just when I thought my Birthday was one of those days--think again! Yesterday my sister and BIL visited us here in the apartment. I was surprised and thought they were just passing by. But they had it planned already. Yes, my sister surprised me with iPod iTOUCH! Apparently, all my sisters already talked that they's bought me one for my birthday and with the flawless execution of sister Ardey, it was quite a surprise for me. THANK YOU DEAR ZITROS. LOVE LOVE LOVE..

Happy Birthday to me!

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:40 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +