Friday, February 18, 2011

Skin care

I've been battling with pimples and acne all through out my teenage years and I've been loosing that battle all my life until I got to my late 20's when suddenly acne gave up on me. But I believe a good practice on how to remove pimples is still the best way. I learned from experience is that a healthy lifestyle is the main key. Exercise regularly, eat healthy and sleep more. I know I'm not blessed with the perfect skin but these simple steps will get me closer to that glowing skin I wanted.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:39 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +