Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mall

It's been awhile since we visited the mall. We went there last weekend to meet my parents and had dinner with them. Mom and dad went home after eating and we decided to stroll around to check some sneaker stores in the mall. I found a perfect running shoes but it's way out of the budget. Hubby wants to get the rubber sandals but unfortunately, there's no size available and sale was already over. I miss going to the mall during weekends. I hope I can come back again with my friends this time.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:13 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +