Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blemish-free

Thanks to the pills I've been taking, I haven't had any large break outs ever since. But of course, I still want my face to be blemish free and clean. So I check on effective ways on how to get rid of blackheads on the Internet. A good scrub is really effective so last weekend I bought myself a tube of St. Ives facial scrub. Even though it's pricey, I've been loyal to this product ever since I was in high school. It's my second week with this product and I've been blemish-free already. Hopefully I'll get the perfectly clean complexion just in time for the hubby's cousin's wedding that we're going to attend. I'm excited.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:32 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +