Saturday, February 12, 2011

GOD HELP ME

I said the helper was on day-off this morning, but later this afternoon I received a text message that she's not coming back. Why do people do that? Just going away without a formal goodbye. To think she still owes some money tsk tsk tsk. In know in the States that we don't have helpers like we do here in the PI but life is hard here especially when both of us are working. We don't have those 'day-care center' here in the PI so we really don't have any choice. Anyway, I don't want to go back on that and moving forward--I'm on night shift starting on Monday so I can attend to the kiddo's needs (school and all). My problem is if I'm can have enough sleep to attend to the kiddo and do all the chores in the house. GOD HELP ME.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:45 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +