Saturday, February 19, 2011

Disc

I know the best fat burning exercises and effective for me is jogging. It tones my body in every aspect and I feel great. But since we don't have house help, my jogging time was out. I've been struggling on house chores, attending to the kiddo, plus I need to sleep and go to work at night. I'm complaining but I wish I have more time to exercise and sleep but it's impossible. I thought, I can't go out I probably need something to make still trim my waistline so I bought a waist trimmer disc last weekend. I used it yesterday and I didn't feel any sign of muscle pain. Maybe I need to level up or something. I need a proper exercise routine to go with it. Anyway, I'm still determined to slim down and I will still look for ways to get it.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:45 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +