Friday, April 29, 2011

Special day

Mother's day is fast approaching and I still don't know what I would get for my mom or where we will go to celebrate that special day. But I do know what I would get for the hubby on Father's day--mp3 player. I really think he would love it because he's been wanting to get one like for so many months already and I think this is the right time. So gifts for dad, whatever it is, big or small, will be totally great for the occasion.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:21 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +