Monday, April 18, 2011

My stitches

Just got back from the doctor this afternoon. He took out the gauge and cut the remaining string from the stitches. It's still slightly numb in the wound area and I need to get used to the fact that I have stitches and need to be extra careful from now on. I'll be going back to work next week and I need to rest and enjoy my remaining days on leave. Movie marathon in a few days yipee!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:21 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +