Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pasalubong

I can't wait for my sister to go home tomorrow. We are all excited because it's been awhile since she visit us here. Can't wait for my pasalubong--chocolates, dates, shoes! Yeah! I remembered last year when they were here, they have this pile of magazines of house architecture and designs, with all those fancy furniture, awesome view, killer backyard complete with humidifier. I wish we have a home like that, but not too fancy. For now, I'm waiting for my treats.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:32 PM

Read or Post a Comment

nice post.





best humidifier

Posted by Anonymous sofiya @ 5:31 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +