Thursday, March 31, 2011

It works

This is the first time I'm blogging and sending it from my work email. IT WORKS! I hardly update this site and I feel bad about it. I've been recently active on my third site becuase it's very easy to blog from the iTouch to that site. Unfortunately, I can only use it to all Wordpress accounts only. I'll jailbreak the iTouch in a month or so. I'm just worried about the warranty, that's all.
 
Anyway, update away....
 
Work has been good to me. Surprisingly, I can keep up with the work load here despite of my experience in the account. Thank God I'm a fast learner.
 
It's been a month (or more) since the house help left and we're still looking for a replacement. We are okay, as of now, but I don't know how much longer we can cope up with the daily chores and the kiddo.. not to mention our 9 hour-work. I hope we can find one soon, because hubby and I badly need some time for ourselves. I'm praying...
 
STRESS. That's the word that best describes what I feel everyday. It's not only because we don't have house help, but it's because I have no time to play with the band. It's been more than a month now. I really need a stress-reliever.  MUSIC NO LIFE.
 
Enough with the rants for now... because my next project is I'm scouting for Violin and Piano lesson for the kiddo. She had violin lessons last year and I can tell she can cope up and now I plan to enroll her on Piano lessons as well. I found a school across Trinoma which offers both lessons. I hope lessons there are affordable though. Will inquire later.
 
It's almost time to go home...
 
It's my mom's Birthday today... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMSIE!
 
Kiddo and I are going to her school for the 4th PTC, then off we go to SM North for my mom's birthday lunch. So most likely, I'll be dead sleepy again later tonight at work.
 
FRIDAY: I hope I can visit the waxing salon to have the eyebrows done and also my nails.. with the kiddo tag along? Goodluck!
 
 

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:47 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +