Thursday, March 17, 2011

Disappear

My sister mentioned this seminar that she attended few weeks ago. Now she's offering healthy supplements and beauty products to us. The kiddo and I are taking supplements and I can tell it's working of us so well. We feel more alive and healthy. And recently I purchased the eye care moisturizer because I was thinking how to get rid of dark circles under my eyes. It's only been a week since I started using it and I'll check on results next week. Hopefully these dark circle under my eyes will disappear.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:51 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +