Friday, March 11, 2011

Earthquake and tsunami hits Japan

Tragic day for Japan as earthquake hit at 8.9 magnitude this afternoon around 2:46 pm local time. Deadly tsunami swept cars, bus and houses along it's path. I felt like crying when I saw the pictures here in the office. I pray our country would not suffer the same fate. Everything now is in GOD's hands.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:04 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +