Monday, March 14, 2011

Think... think... think...

I've been updating my third site almost everyday because of the app on my iTouch. Too bad BlogPress is not free. But it'll be swell if I have that apps on my iTouch, I can update my two other sites including this one. Now I'm thinking of jailbreaking this baby. My sister won't stop tempting me. But I told her I would after a few months because I don't want to loose the warranty. Think.... think... think....

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:43 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Jailbreak it! :)

i need help ate lizette on blogging. ate told me that you know it all when it comes to blogging. hehe

http://arenardesigns.blogspot.com/

-Reina

Posted by Blogger R2 @ 3:53 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +