Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Thumbs up!

I have to admit that the galstone operation was quite an experience for me. And I have my thumbs up for the hospital's performance and equipment. The staff, from the nurse to the doctors are very welcoming. They won't make you feel left behind or feel down because of your illness, but they will make sure that you'll feel at home in every way possible. What I've notice here also are the equipment--high tech. From the bed, dextrose regulator to the computer cabinet in the hallway for the billing inquiry. Everything is accessible and convenient. Anyway, I'll be going home tomorrow and I must say, St. Lukes Medical Center is definitely a thumbs up!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:19 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +