Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Early training

I remembered when the little kiddo was born, we did not have cable TV in Bulacan and since I want to train her as early as the first month, I bought dvds instead. I played the dvds for her to listen and all that stuff. When she turn two, she got fed up on her dvds and that's why we decided to buy network cable. Up until now, we have nick tv for the kiddo. She can't survive the day without watching. And as for my training, I think I did a great job because she can speak fluent english.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:05 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +