Thursday, June 9, 2011

Connected

I think I can't live without Internet connection with my laptop and the portable itouch. Everyday I need to get online to get in touch with family and friends here and abroad. That's why I'm thinking, what if we move again to another house. For sure, Internet will be disconnected due to antenna re-location. That's why I'm thinking of getting the Spot Connect. Anyway, it'll be more than a week until we pack our things and leave so I'll have more time to decide.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:39 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +