Monday, September 12, 2011

@ the ER

I watched the kiddo sleep all day. She looked so tired. I can't help but feel bad about this dengue thing going on. But good thing, we monitored her condition and brought her to the hospital asap. While we were in the Emergency Room last night, it's sad to see other kids are sick too. If I have fuji cameras, I would probably take pictures there at the ER so I post it here. But of course, it would be awkward shoot while half of the people there are sick. Anyway, I'm taking photos of us now, just to document our quick hospital trip. And also, so we can have something to look back in the future. Take care to all and goodnight.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:11 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +