Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Starting over

I hate it when I tell myself I'm busy at work, because it takes away time with my family and friends. I haven't picked-up my bass in months sad to say! And I feel worried because I know I'll be starting over (again). But I already talked to them and we have agreed to start over and this time, I hope it'll be different. We'll also be moving (again) so jam session venue might change. I wish we had drum machine so it'll be easier to move, set-up and pack away. Anyway, this is my next project and hope to get good results in a few months.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:57 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +