Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Check list

The wedding is tomorrow and everybody is super excited. Me, I kinda have mixed emotions right now. Like happy, anxious and nervous. Nervous in the sense that I might forget something during the packing. The wedding is in Tagaytay and it's a very long way from home just in case I needed to go back. Anyway, I did made a check list and I've been constantly and repeating the things I need to bring. Wedding stuff has already been checked and packed and now I'm packing and checking our stuff.... extra clothes for going, sleep wear, slippers, make-up and grooming stuff and I don't want to forget my sigvaris compression stockings for the wedding too, plus a pillow for the kiddo. Everything's all set for far and tomorrow, I hope the wedding will go smooth as planned.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:14 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +