Saturday, July 28, 2012

Up coming wedding gig

We have a wedding gig on the 4th and we are feeling anxious and excited at the same time. I know I shouldn't be anxious anymore since I've been playing in front of the crowd for as long as I can remember. But I just don't know why the butterflies still remains before every gig. I already confirmed with the groom (my friend) the amps that we need at the venue, but I still plan to bring my own amp, plus a couple of microphones. I know how those lights and sounds suppliers attitude when it comes to gigs like this. Because I'm also a supplier. I just hope they are using the mixing desk so we can add more microphones during the gig so we won't pass the mic around. Anxious and excited. Hope everything will be smooth.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:44 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +