Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Car talk

The hubby expressed this interest on pick-up trucks a few years back. I thought most men prefers pick-up/trucks or trailers but I just brush away that thought until his brother bought a pick-up truck complete with a trailer hitch recently.  Then me the hubby would engage in a small joke-time argument about cars where he would enumerate the uses and advantages of trucks, and to be honest, I can't even give him one reason why it's a good vehicle hahaha. Yes not one. Maybe it just doesn't catch my attention just like the rest. But if we get the chance to own a car, we would definitely get one for the hubby and another one for me. Sound good right.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:15 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +