Monday, July 9, 2012

Beauty is pain


I've been planning my self pamper for the last few weeks and today it came true. With only three hours of sleep after work, I got up and went to the salon. I had a nice trim and had them re-touch the highlights with red violet, got hair spa treatment so the treated hair won't dry up, plus a good foot spa with manicure and pedicure. I send a text to our family friend dermatologist and got confirmation that she'll drop by. So after the salon, I went home, helped the kiddo with her school work and before I know it, Dr. Joan was on her way. It was really nice of her to drop by. Familiar pain never fails to remind me that Beauty is pain hahaha. Thanks doc for the home service acne peel treatment. 

Finally got that re-touch that I wanted. So happy.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:56 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +