Friday, June 22, 2012

Real deal

My friends at work are so addicted to the eCigar that came out in the market recently. From the advertisement on the Internet, it states that it' suppose to be less harmless than the real one due to the less nicotine content. And a plus factor is they can smoke in the building, especially with A/Cs. I was educated by a friend the other day that they also have different flavors. Weird ones are also out in the market. Buy of course, nothing beats the real deal. I was provoked to buy cao cigars few years back, when I still smoking. I can't recall I did though. I just remembered me and my sister shared one cigar with 3 of our friends. Disgusting as I recall but it was cool back then hahaha. Now my lungs are clean and I plan to stay that way until the end of days.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:44 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +