Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Energizer and Nuffnang power my life!

Energizer and Nuffnang power my life through the help of technology. A decent running laptop and a reliable Internet connection are the two things I can't live without. My world is energized when I'm stayed connected with family and friends. I get to see, read and watch news; chat and video conference with my sisters abroad; and participate in social online groups wherein I can make more friends. 

And you know the makers of the World’s Longest Lasting Batteries? Energizer! Yes we always have it to power our Wii game console.


 
 ~ The kiddo with Wii motion ~
We don't settle with any other brand because we know Energizer is the best there is. And we can't afford down time on our wii time because it's our family bonding moment. It also helps me on my work-out because it powers up my Wii fit balance board.


Now energizer keeps getting better and better. We even bought the rechargeable batteries for the kiddo's remote control car and for my mom's digital camera. It gives us the energy we need!

So I always get energized with a doze of power from energizer and an awesome and exciting world with Nuffnang.


....What more can I ask for?

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:39 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +