Thursday, June 7, 2012

Battle in 2 days!

Battle of the band is just 2 days away and posters are being blast via email and messenger.And everyone that I know asked...."Why two bands?" As you can see obviously, me and the drummer Omeng participated in two groups due to unavoidable circumstances hahaha! Third band lacked members and we had to play session because 3 bands in the battle. Anyway, we had our last jam last Monday and Tuesday, and I'm so exhausted! Tsk Tsk! Remind me not to bring up Battle of the bands in the next year's anniversary okay? Pede bang wala yon?! hahaha! 

Okay so here's the posters.. I've edited it a little to remove the client's logo.


BTW... E.O.L. Project means -- Ensembles of Lizz Project.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:07 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +