Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Excited much

We're planning another wedding! Yup yup yup! It's confirmed. Sister S and J's wedding will take in a few months and paper works are already in the works. This will be something different for us because it's an out of town wedding, plus we have balik-bayan guest coming from different country and different races hehehe. It's gonna be a simple civil wedding with a touch of traditional wedding. My sister already emailed us overloading information and hopefully everything will be done before the big day.

It's time to shop for bridesmaid dress again! I've been spending more time on the Internet scouting for that perfect bridesmaid. And I think I'd go for bill levkoff bridesmaid dress style 152. I very much like that simple top and the skirt cut. Of course, the color will be different and sort match the wedding theme. I hope my sister approves.

Anyway, we'll probably scout for shoes when it's a month away before the wedding and we are all gonna get RED SHOES! *excited much*

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:25 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +