Sunday, May 20, 2012

Belate Happy Birthday to.... ME!

We received another 'balik-bayan box' today and this time with my gift inside--Corelle set. Super thanks to my MIL! I know it's 3 months late but it's better late than never hahaha. And I'm lucky to get another gift even after 3 months right. Anyway, we also got a digital frame, few clothes for the kiddo and chocolates of course! But me, I got my eye on my prize. Haven't opened it yet though because I just wanna look at it for now hahaha. Belated Happy Birthday to me! Yey!

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:23 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +