Saturday, May 19, 2012

1st grader.

School time once again. Can't believe the kiddo's gonna go to a bigger school already. Time flies so fast. As in super fast huhuhu. Got everything ready (almost I think). Bag, uniform, shoes books and school supplies. I still need to put cover on all the books and that's pretty much it. My sister and I talked about getting a home pc where everyone can use and I plan to get with a printer with extra canon ink cartridges, perfect before school starts. I know the kiddo will use it for assignments and projects. We're definitely ready. Grade one, bring it on!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:34 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +