Friday, May 11, 2012

Run for Life

This entry was suppose to be under the label 'Pic of the Week" but since I pledge to myself that I'd run everyday, I decided to add a label. So this goes to "Run for Life" label here so I can document all my runs and to compare them in the future if I'm improving. Isn't it nice to see a screenshot of a 5K run in less than an hour? I know everybody can do it in 30 mins or less but this is actually an accomplishment for me. And of course, I plan to cut down the time to 30 mins as well. But for now, this will do.



I might not run tomorrow because we're going to visit FIL in Bulacan but on Sunday, it's another Run for Life for me again. See you outside!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:29 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +