Thursday, May 24, 2012

SkinWhite and Nuffnang bring you Snow White and the Huntsman

I know everybody's been dreaming of that perfect flawless white skin. I know, because it's been my dream since I was a teenager. I tried so many products in the market that I already lost count. Whenever we see someone with fair and white skin,  I always end up wondering... What's her secret? Lille did I know, it wasn't a secret because it's out in market. It was just under my nose and I didn't even noticed it until my friend actually recommended it to me. SkinWhite.

So here's the big question... How does SkinWhite give you that beautiful blush white skin that your prince charming can’t resist?

Here's why---with SkinWhite you can get SYNCHROWHITE ACTION that works FOUR ways at the same time, all the time, every time!

Let's break it down shall we:

...first, it WHITENS the skin's surface: who wouldn't right?

...second, it REDUCES formation of new dark pigments at it's source: which by the way is very hard to achieve with an ordinary whitening cream.

...third, it NOURISHES skin with Vitamins. Even the body needs nutrition right.


And lastly...

...fourth, it PROTECTS skin against toxins and UV rays. We often skip this part which is the most important.

Good thing I found links to better give you an idea. Watch away...


 ~Click *here * to know more about Synchrowhite Action from Kim Chiu.
 ~ Watch the BEST KILIG BFF Story on how SkinWhite works! *here*
 ~ Know more about the Skin White products *here*

 
So by using SkinWhite, I'll get all these and be the fairest of them all. You too can be one! 




Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:15 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +