Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Packing-away is not easy.

We had the truck sent out to the old apartment to get the remaining furniture last Sunday. Cabinet, bed, chairs were moved to the new house and the other furniture, like the sofa set, tv stand and some kitchen were brought to my friend's house in Montalban. Now it's a mess again in the house and my mom's scratching her head hahaha! I know we already packed-away some of the stuff and now my mom's planning to install floor flange on the third floor. But I asked her to us a week or so to move the stuff away. It's not easy to clear everything especially if we have little space. Little space--meaning, we share the whole house. We're planning to have a house blessing come July, hopefully with my sisters here in the country. So we have little over 2 months right.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:38 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +