Saturday, June 9, 2012

Good Vibes!

I'm feeling good vibes today! I know I only slept 3 hours but it's okay. Anniversary party later at 8PM and I'm already getting butterflies in my stomach. Good vibes today because when I came in @ work this morning, they told me I won the raffle.. and not just once--but TWICE! I know I never won raffles and contests before but ever since I won that movie premier pass, I'm feeling lucky every time! I know it's crazy, but I joined several online contests and raffles lately. Who knows?! I might another prize right!

So I'm still at work til 2pm. Will need to go home first to pack my attire. And what to you know... I still don't know what to wear later!!! I hope the corset I purchased few years ago still fits. 

Anyway, goodluck to all the bands later! Let's drink and enjoy the music! Cheers!

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:24 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +