Friday, June 8, 2012

Battle tomorrow

Our account's anniversary party is tomorrow and I feel I'm not ready, especially with the band and all. I feel we need to jam before the battle but I pray we can pull it off. I'm also thinking about wining something this year. It's been more than 5 years that I'm with the company and I haven't won anything  yet. I know I'm not lucky when it comes to this, but it would be swell if I won something right? Anything, from analytical balances, gift certificates or an over-night stay at a hotel would be really something. Oh well. Probably winning the battle would be super awesome this year!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:55 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +