Sunday, June 17, 2012

HAPPY ROCKIN' FATHER'S DAY

....Lumilindol!....

We shouted that early 6:18 this morning. The earthquake did not last 20 seconds but upon seeing everything was shaking, it was indeed scary! I felt I wanted to cry right after. But of course I didn't hahaha.

So here's what on the news..

Magnitude 6.0 quake hit off Candelaria, Zambales at 6:18am today. Intensity 4 - Makati; Intensity 3 - Quezon City.

It was only intensity 3 from where I am but we really felt it. So what more on intensity 6? 

I BBM'd everybody at home and clearly they were still sleeping because I had no reply from my sisters and the hubby. My dad replied and he told me that maybe I was just hungry LOL.

My sister who is in China now replied back and felt nothing there. Thank God. 

.... and for a moment there, everybody's wall blasted earthquake on facebook. So even on a quiet, rainy Sunday morning, many are still awake and at work like me.

I'm praying no after shock please.

So let's enjoy the day and be Thankful that everybody is SAFE.

HAPPY ROCKIN' FATHER'S DAY!

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:56 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +