Thursday, June 14, 2012

LMAO

I just got my two raffle prizes the other day. I know it's small but still I won right? Most of the people here at work tells me how lucky I am because besides the raffle prizes, I also participated in the battle of the bands and won. I didn't even think that I was lucky in the first place. And the for the battle of the bands, it's never about the money or the prize. It's all about the music, booze and having fun! I guess I'm good at event planning because I've organize consecutive parties like this at work and everything went well. Thank God. So if there's any change if career that I would pursue, it's still music or just plain event organizer. 

BTW, I won! I won! LMAO.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:45 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +