Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Prometheus | Rock for Ages

We watched Prometheus last night with my sister, sister's bf and hubby. We were convinced by my sister this is great movie and it was. I admit that I was once obsessed with aliens, if you are, this is a-must see movie for you. The story line, inclines with the past existing movies and there's a possible chance for a part 2. Just see the movie and you'll what I mean. Graphics and special effects are a killer. I super love the first part where you can see a lot of breath taking views.

So for the movie... I'll give it 4 stars! (naks!)

~ Poster from Wikipedia ~


Next movie.... ROCK FOR AGES!!!
And here's me---always ready to rock! LMAO!

~ I love Rock n' Roll ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:48 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +