Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday.Morning.Jam

Due to our complicated work schedule, Saturday morning jam was the best option. This is my band project, getting ready for the wedding gig this August. With little time on our hands, I really pray we can pull this off. But I got a feeling we can. Masters!


Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:14 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +