Thursday, July 12, 2012

Our room

I'm not much of an interior person and I usually leave the decorating to the hubby because I don't want to move things around. All I want is some space for myself and to work with. The hubby recently re-decorated our bedroom and now it looked more spacious. Now we can sit in the middle with the kiddo's chair and the hubby plans to get more bean bag chairs. Our room is beginning to improve. All it needs is a new bed for us and the kiddo.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:51 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +