Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gift for her (and me)

I've been counting the days before Christmas lately because I do not want to encounter another panic buying just like the previous year and the year before that. Come to think of it. It seems like I'm having a bad case of mental forgetfulness when it comes to the holiday season. I don't know if it's just a matter of in denial that it's almost Christmas already or maybe I'm just plain busy hahaha. Maybe I am both. But this year, I'm trying to avoid that scenario so here I am browsing for gift ideas until I stumble upon this japanese puzzles site, and wow, they have a lot of good and attractive product. I felt like I wanna give my friends and family one hahaha! Since I do not have that big budget, I'd probably get one for my mom. Because she's always (I mean ALWAYS) there for me and my family when we needed help. She is special and I wanna give her something special. And of course, I'd probably buy an extra for myself because I think I really did a great job in keeping my family together.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:38 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +