Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Year end

Christmas is again fast approaching and everybody's feeling that Christmas spirit again. Number one is my mom. She already set-up the Christmas tree even before Halloween hahaha! November 1 is officially the Christmas here because that's the time they play Christmas songs everywhere. Feels weird but yes it's true. And I remember, during time me and the band would be really (really) on rehearsals due to gigs. We even got a good slot at the World Bazaar two years ago (I think). They had the most kick-ass sound system, complete with chauvet motion drapes. Cool right? And the sound technicians were also awesome. The sound was so good, we even got plenty of good feedback. Anyway, here I am reminiscing again. Hopefully I can get just one gig before the year ends.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:20 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +