Friday, January 18, 2013

Music

It's been months and months since I last jammed with my band and the project band, and I still miss the feeling of butterflies in the stomach before and during a gig. I miss setting-up the gear--bass, cord, amp etc. And I miss the after party haha! Been so busy taking care of the family and sometime I'm thinking of a time-out. But honestly, I really don't know where to go. I feel something's missing in my life and probably it's music. Still hoping to get my music mojos back on track soon maybe? But I'm so happy to see my dad kicking some ass during their jam sessions. I told him to get a behringer microphones at Musicians Friend, probably I'll save it for the next jam of my band.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:21 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +