Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Discovery of Wiches

One late afternoon, I was toying the iTouch and was looking for interesting to do. So I logon to Pinterest app there and was browsing from nothing to everything. Then I stumbled upon a book title ----A DISCOVERY OF WITCHES by Deborah Harkness. So I made my research and they say it's an experimental book (by the author) and critics say it's a combination of Twilight and Harry Potter.

~ Image from A Discovery of Witches Site ~

Then I found a nice site with free pdf file of the book *here*

I'm still reading the book though and I like it. Second book is already out and the third book is still not finished (according to site). BTW, production team is in the process so expect A DISCOVERY OF WITCHES in the Theaters soon! Yey! I wonder who will portray Matthew Clairmont! <3>

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:46 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +