Thursday, February 21, 2013

Nuffnang, Nokia & Abenson Bring You “Oz The Great and Powerful” Movie Screening

I've been stuck with my blackberry for the longest time and since my birthday is on Saturday, I've decided to get a new phone. I don't want to have an iphone because it's so over rated and every other person has one. So thought I'd switch back to Nokia. So I thought a Nokia Lumia 620 would be perfect. Why? Because of it's touchscreen, wifi and the microSD card which supports up to 64 GB. Take that iphone. 


Since it's my birthday, there's more reasons to get this phone because of the Abenson 0% installement.I've tried to avail the 0% interest plan in the past (laptop and ipod) and before I know it, I really finished paying for my gadget. Fast fact! Abenson also offers exclusive freebies which makes is more exciting!


I might be singing my way to the Abenson Trinoma branch for my new Nokia Lumia phone. But it's also gonna be more awesome if I will be singing my way to the Cinema to watch "Oz The Great and Powerful" for free from Nuffnang!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:21 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +