Friday, January 25, 2013

Cancelled plans

I've been wanting to go back to Baguio because our recent trip with the hubby's family was so bitin hehe. We just drove around town, slept in the hotel and went home. I don't have any complains because it was a family trip. So me and my friend Lanie were planning to go this coming Feb. 22-23. Yup it's a birthday trip for me. We plan to sleep in one of the affordable trans homes, eat in famous and delicious carinderya, check-out SM baguio, walk around town and also tambay outside the terrace and enjoy the cool breeze of Baguio. Then I learned that it's also the flower festival and almost all the trans houses were fully booked already. Unfortunately, we had to cancel the trip. Bummer. But it's okay. We are still decided to go there and we'd probably stay 2 nights so we can check-out all the sites. We'll just wait for the off peak season and off we go.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:43 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +