Monday, June 17, 2013

Gift for you


I've been a lot of jogging lately and I'm proud to say that I'm doing great. Starting over was difficult but my motivation persist and I'm still here. But exercising is taking my whole afternoon time and I barely go on the Internet lately. My inaanak will turn 1 in weeks times and I need a gift asap. I'm thinking of getting him something useful, like a pair of shoes or pants but an idea came to me. If I wanted a memorable gift, I can get him a Golden Eagle Coin, wherein he can keep and use it as a hobby someday. 

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:05 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +