Monday, November 25, 2013

Treatment

Addiction is one of the main problems our society is facing and more and more people are still trapped into this so-called addiction. I am glad I did not experience any of it--Thanks to parents who brought me up well. And so technology is still finding ways to make us better, there is a procedure called safe rapid detox that treats only the physical aspect of addiction. And of course, after the 8-hour treatment, psychological treatment is needed. So you ask yourself if this happens to you, would you undergo with the treatment? It's question that you have to answer for the sake of your family. I know I would but I'm glad I don't have to.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:00 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +