Monday, February 24, 2014

Happy Birthday to me!

Sunday was a blast because it's my birthday! We had food, music and booze! (again) And its more awesome because my friends are there. Thanks for making guys... the band, friends from work, kuya Ed and Carl. Sana marami pang ganito =)

 ... Ardey for my cake!


.... awesome party guys!

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:33 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +